1. This Website, the domain name (www.tweaktrip.com), subdomains, features, contents and application services (including without limitation to any mobile application services) offered periodically by TweakTrip in connection therewith are owned and operated by TweakTrip.
3. If you link to Website, TweakTrip may revoke your rights to so link at any time, at TweakTrip’s sole discretion. TweakTrip reserves the right to require prior written consent before linking to this Website.
2. If TweakTrip agrees to grant you access to this Website and/or the Content, such access shall be non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited license to access this Website in accordance with this Terms and Use. TweakTrip may, at its absolute discretion and at any time, without prior notice to you, amend or remove or alter the presentation, substance or functionality of any part or all of the Content from this Website.
3. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in this Website and the Content accessed through this Website, and shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever this Website or the Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, or in any way that violates any third party rights.
1. TweakTrip cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact with in the course of using this Website. TweakTrip cannot guarantee the authenticity and accuracy of any content, materials or information which other users or the Operators may provide. All Content accessed by you using this Website is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to any party resulting therefrom.
2. Under no circumstances will TweakTrip be liable in any way for any Content, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with the use of or exposure to any Content posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via this Website.
1. All intellectual property rights subsisting in respect of this Website belong to TweakTrip or have been licensed to TweakTrip for use on this Website. This Website, the Services and the Content are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights as collective works and/or compilations, pursuant to applicable copyright laws, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. You undertake that: (a) You shall not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works based on, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any part of this Website and the Content, software, materials, or the Services in whole or in part; (b) You shall only download or copy the Content (and other items displayed on this Website or related to the Services) for personal and non-commercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content; and (c) You shall not store any significant portion of any Content in any form. Copying or storing of any Content other than personal and noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from TweakTrip or from the copyright holder identified in such Contents copyright notice.
1. You represent, warrant and undertake to TweakTrip that you will not provide any User Submissions or otherwise use this Website or the Services in a manner that: (a) Infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or other rights of any third party; or (b) Violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; or (c) Is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable; or (d) Involves commercial activities and/or sales without TweakTrip’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; or (e) Constitutes libel, impersonates any person or entity, including but not limited to any employee or representative of TweakTrip; or (f) Contains a virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb, or other harmful computer code, file, or program.
1. TweakTrip reserves the right to remove any User Submissions from this Website at any time, for any reason including but not limited to, receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such User Submission or if TweakTrip is concerned that you may have breached any of the preceding representations, warranties or undertakings, or for no reason at all.
1. You remain solely responsible for all User Submissions that you upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise disseminate using, or in connection with, this Website.
3. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with using this Website and/or the Services. You further represent, warrant and undertake to TweakTrip that you shall not: (a) Conduct any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity which may be grounds for termination of your right to access or use this Website and/or the Services; or (b) Post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other user of this Website; or (c) Violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material (including material that may be considered threatening or obscene), or engage in any kind of illegal activity that is expressly prohibited; or (d) Run maillist, listserv, or any other form of auto-responder, or "spam" on this Website, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged on to this Website, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of or place an unreasonable load on this Website’s infrastructure; or (e) Use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl," "scrape," or "spider" any page of this Website; or (f) Decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of this Website.
4. You will be responsible for withholding, filing, and reporting all taxes, duties and other governmental assessments associated with your activity in connection with using this Website and/or the Services.
In the course of using the Services, you may be required to open and maintain an account with TweakTrip (“TweakTrip Account”).
1. As a condition to using some aspects of the Services, you may be required to register with TweakTrip and select a password and user name (“TweakTrip User ID”). If you are accessing the Services through a Third Party Website or service, TweakTrip may require that your TweakTrip User ID be the same as your user name for such Third Party Website or service.
3. You represent that you shall not: (a) Select or use as a TweakTrip User ID a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; or (b) Use as a TweakTrip User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization.
4. TweakTrip reserves the right to refuse registration of or to cancel a TweakTrip Account at its sole discretion. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
By completing a booking, you agree to receive confirmation messages (in the form of emails and/or app notifications), as well as an invitation email(s) or app notification(s) for you to complete our guest review form which we will send to you after you finish an activity. Leaving a review is optional. For clarity, the confirmation and guest review emails are transactional and are not part of the newsletters or marketing mails, from which you can unsubscribe. The completed guest review may be uploaded onto the relevant activity page on the TweakTrip platform within 72 hours of the submission for the sole purpose of informing (future) customers of your opinion of the service (level) and quality of the Activity. Upon submitting a review, your account will be awarded TweakTrip credits, which may be used towards your next booking subject to terms and conditions. Each account may only submit one review per activity booked once or multiple times within the same calendar month. Fraud and abuse will result in the forfeiture of TweakTrip credits. TweakTrip further reserves the right to deduct any credits directly from your TweakTrip account without prior notice.
By posting a review, you grant TweakTrip the full, perpetual, free, transferable and irrevocable rights to all submitted user content. TweakTrip reserves the right to translate, edit, adjust, refuse or remove reviews at its sole discretion.
You confirm you will comply with these Guest Review Guidelines. In addition, you represent and warrant that
1. you own and control all of the rights to the user content that you post or otherwise distribute, or you otherwise have the lawful right to post and distribute such user content to or through the platform;
2. such content is accurate and not misleading; and
1. Certain Services are stated to be subject to instant confirmation. Other than these Services, any required time for confirmation as stated on the Website is solely for reference only. Actual time required for confirmation may vary.
1. Through this Website, you may purchase vouchers from TweakTrip for the Services (“Vouchers”) offered by the Operators in the various destinations. Subject to the policy of the relevant Operator, you will receive an email confirmation of your purchase that will contain a Voucher confirmation number (“Confirmation Number”) and a printable version of your Voucher.
2. In order to use your Voucher, you must appear in person at the meeting point designated by the relevant Operator on time, and present such documents and/or information as may be required by the Operator, that may include your Confirmation Number and/or your printed Voucher. If you fail to appear on time or to provide the required documents or information, no refunds will be granted.
3. An Operator may also require you to provide an identification document bearing your photo in order to use your Voucher. Neither TweakTrip nor the Operator is responsible for lost, destroyed or stolen Vouchers or Confirmation Numbers. Vouchers will be void if the relevant Services to be provided are prohibited by law. If you attempt to use a Voucher in an unlawful manner (e.g., you attempt to use a Voucher for wine tasting when you are under the legal age to do so), the respective Operator may refuse to accept your Voucher, and no refunds will be granted.
2. Vouchers are admission tickets to one-time events ('Events'): the date(s) on which a Voucher can be used will be stated on the Voucher. If you do not use your Vouchers on or by the date(s) noted on such Vouchers, except as expressly set forth therein, no refunds will be granted.
1. You may cancel your Voucher by contacting TweakTrip customer service within the cancelation period, as stated at the time of purchase on the Website. Cancelation windows vary on a case by case basis. A Voucher canceled with the required notice will be refunded in full to the credit card you used to purchase such Voucher.
2. The Operator, not TweakTrip, is the offeror of the Services for the Events, to which the Vouchers correspond to, and is solely responsible for accepting or rejecting any Voucher you purchase, as related to all such Services.
3. Please directly consult with the Operator if you have any enquiries or complaints in respect of the Service you received in connection with your Voucher. Except as expressly set forth herein, all fees paid for Vouchers are non-refundable. Prices quoted for Vouchers are in the currency stated on the Website at the time prior to purchase.
4. If an Event which you have purchased a Voucher for is canceled by the Operator, TweakTrip will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, and will process a full refund to the credit card you used to purchase such Voucher.
1. TweakTrip reserves the right to require payment of fees or charges for any Services offered by TweakTrip. You shall pay all applicable fees or charges, as described on this Website in connection with such Services selected by you.
1. TweakTrip reserves the right to change its price list for fees or charges at any time, upon notice to you, which may be sent to you by email or posted on this Website. Your use, or continued use, of the Services offered by TweakTrip following such notification constitutes your acceptance of any new or revised fees or charges.
1. TweakTrip reserves the right to deny and cancel bookings or purchases of any Services that are deemed in violation of this policy. Such a determination is at TweakTrip’s sole discretion.
2. TweakTrip intends to offer or procure the Operators to offer the Services to you at the best price available on the market. You acknowledge and agree that all taxes and additional fees for particular Services that may be payable for using the Services are expressly excluded in determining the best price.
3. Whilst the Operats are required to provide TweakTrip with accurate and updated prices of the Services on this Website, TweakTrip cannot guarantee that all prices for the Services provided by the Operators are accurate and updated at all times.
The above terms and conditions & return policies are appliable to all TweakTrip users worldwide.
1. TweakTrip Credits are points that are awarded to you and will be accumulated in your TweakTrip Account until expiry. Points are awarded on the actual participated and unrefunded activities purchased from TweakTrip’s platforms, based on the award program at the time of purchase. Conversion into any other currencies will be calculated based on the exchange rate TweakTrip uses on the date of your purchase offset.
2. TweakTrip Credits may be earned through the following means and the amount of TweakTrip Credit received may vary with each purchase and is at the sole discretion of TweakTrip: (a) rebates from previous purchases (b) earning through any means authorized by TweakTrip at its sole discretion (c) submission of activity review after successfully completing any eligible TweakTrip activities you purchased
3. You will only receive TweakTrip Credits for the first ten activities you have reviewed in any calendar month. If you have completed the same activity more than once in the same month, you will only receive TweakTrip Credits for the first review you have submitted for that activity.
4. All TweakTrip Credits earned any time in the first calendar year will expire on the last day of the next calendar year. Therefore, if you are awarded a TweakTrip Credit on 1 October 2017, that TweakTrip Credit will expire and therefore be deducted from your account on 31 December 2018. All the credits accumulated to date as of 25 September 2017, regardless of when you obtained the TweakTrip Credits and remained unused will expire on 31 December 2018.
5. Booking and delivery fees and charges are not eligible for earning TweakTrip Credits, nor can TweakTrip Credits be used to redeem or deduct booking and delivery fees and charges
1. TweakTrip Coupons are coupons with a one-time use that will be sent to your designated email address or applied directly to your TweakTrip Account, which may be used in exchange for discounts off future bookings on the TweakTrip Booking Platform.
2. TweakTrip Credits may be attained through the following means: (a) You may receive TweakTrip Coupons through the TweakTrip Referral Program, as further elaborated on in Clause 11; or (b) You may receive TweakTrip Coupons by other authorized means as determined at TweakTrip’s sole discretion.
1. On certain TweakTrip Sites, TweakTrip may offer members the chance to earn TweakTrip Coupons, when they invite friends to become members of a TweakTrip Site and those friends make a confirmed booking through an authorized TweakTrip invitation channel (“TweakTrip Authorized Channel”) (e.g. an invitation sent through TweakTrip’s website, Facebook or another social media channel as supported by TweakTrip).
1. You may only earn TweakTrip Coupons via TweakTrip’s authorized member invite mechanisms. Referrals outside of TweakTrip Authorized Channel will not result in any TweakTrip Coupons. You understand that TweakTrip Coupons are not transferable, may not be auctioned, bartered or sold, and may not be pooled with other members.
2. You will only receive TweakTrip Coupons for the first confirmed booking made by a friend who makes his or her first booking on the TweakTrip Sites and subsequently completes his or her first booking as a result of an invite from you via a TweakTrip Authorized Channel. If your friend does not follow the directions in the invite email or other valid invite mechanism to accept the invitation, you may not receive TweakTrip Coupons, and TweakTrip will have no liability to you for your friend’s failure to follow directions.
4. You must not conduct your own promotion in connection with the TweakTrip Referral Program. You may not engage in any promotional, marketing, or other advertising activities on behalf of TweakTrip, including the use of any trademarks of TweakTrip.
6. TweakTrip Coupons will be emailed to your designated email address within 24 hours of one of your qualifying invitees completing his or her confirmed booking on TweakTrip’s website
7. TweakTrip reserves the right to modify the values and rewards of the TweakTrip Referral Program based on each user's activity.
8. TweakTrip Referral Program is void where prohibited by law. TweakTrip reserves the right to modify or terminate the TweakTrip Referral Program at any time. Should there be any tax liability for the accumulation and/or use of TweakTrip Coupons, such taxes are the sole responsibility of the participant. You understand that your TweakTrip Account may not accurately reflect the TweakTrip Coupons you have actually earned. TweakTrip will have no liability for any errors displayed in your TweakTrip Account.
1. TweakTrip may, if necessary, participate in the defense of any claim or action and any negotiations for settlement. You will not make any settlement that may adversely affect the rights or obligations of TweakTrip without TweakTrip’s prior written approval. TweakTrip reserves the right, at its expense and upon notice to you to assume exclusive defense and control of any claim or action.
1. TweakTrip has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you for accessing and using this Website and the Content. You acknowledge that TweakTrip has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: (a) Which users gain access to this Website; (b) What content you access via this Website; (c) What effects the Content may have on you; (d) How you may interpret or use the Content; and (e) What actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content.
1. You acknowledge and agree that the Operators may offer the Services on this Website, and that suggestions or recommendations may be given by the Operators or Users of this Website. TweakTrip makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy of descriptions anywhere on the Services, or regarding suggestions or recommendations of the Services offered or purchased through this Website.
2. These limitations and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from: (a) Breach of contract; or (b) Breach of warranty; or (c) Strict liability; or (d) Tort; or (e) Negligence; or (f) Any other cause of action, to the maximum extent that such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law.
3. This Website, including all content, software, functions, materials and information made available on or accessed through this Website, is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, TweakTrip makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the content on this Website or the materials, information and functions made accessible through this Website, for any of the Services or hypertext links to third parties or for any breach of security associated with the transmission of sensitive information through this Website, or for Operator ability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or that the use of the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free.
5. You acknowledge and agree that you will not hold or seek to hold TweakTrip responsible for the content provided by any Operator or third party and you further acknowledge and agree that TweakTrip is not a party to any transaction in relation to the Services provided by any Operator or third party. TweakTrip has no control over and does not guarantee the safety of any transaction, tours and/or activities or the truth or accuracy of any listing or other content provided by any Operator or third party on this Website.
2. In any event, to the fullest extent permissible by the applicable law, TweakTrip’s liability, and the liability of any member of TweakTrip, to you or any third party in any circumstance arising out of or in connection with this Website is limited to the greater of: (a) The amount of fees you paid to TweakTrip in the twelve months prior to the action giving rise to liability; or (b) Singapore Dollars 100.00 in the aggregate for all claims.
1. This Website may contain links to third party websites or services (“Third Party Websites”) that are not owned or controlled by TweakTrip, or the Services may be accessible by logging in through a Third Party Website. Links to Third Party Websites do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by TweakTrip of such Third Party Websites or the information, products, advertising or other materials available on those Third Party Websites.
3. TweakTrip has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy, privacy policies, or practices of or opinions expressed in any Third Party Websites. In addition, TweakTrip will not and cannot monitor, verify, censor or edit the content of any Third Party Website. By using the Services, you expressly relieve and hold TweakTrip harmless from any and all liability arising from your use of any Third Party Website.
4. Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Services including but not limited to the Operators, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals.
5. You should conduct whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
1. You agree that TweakTrip shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that TweakTrip is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users or third parties, you hereby release TweakTrip, its holding companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, and successors in rights from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes.
In order to ensure adequate operational support for customers in respect of refunds and cancelations (where applicable), the following TweakTrip entities shall be responsible for transactions conducted in the following currencies:
In respect of transactions conducted in all currencies, TweakTrip Pte. Ltd.
1. It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of nationality and destination, to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting for current entry requirements.
2. As visa and health requirements are subject to changes without notice, TweakTrip recommends that you verify health and visa requirements with the appropriate consulate prior to departure. 19.1.3 TweakTrip strongly recommends that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy prior to departure.